Shinrin-Yoku Forest Bathing Bath SaltsLvnea
Let this healing bath potion soothe what ails you. Dead sea salt softens and nourishes skin while epsom salt goes to work on tired muscles and aching joints. Infused with French green clay to detoxify, this therapeutic bath soak is scented with essential oils of pine, cypress, douglas fir, and black spruce for a bathing experience that will transport you to the serenity of the forest.
- Soothes aching muscles and joints
- Contains French green clay to detoxify
- Deeply scented with organic pine, cypress, douglas fir, black spruce and vetiver
- Black glass bottle with glass stopper
- 8.5 oz
- Ingredients: dead sea salt, epsom salt, French green clay, crystal sea salt, eucalyptus leaf, and an essential oil blend of organic pine needle, organic Alaskan cypress, organic douglas fir, black spruce absolute, and vetiver.
Why We Love It
Up at Celene's dad's house in Northern California, there's a woodfire sauna in the middle of an outcropping of pine trees. In the heat of this little wooden box, we've shared deep thoughts, sighs of exhaustion, and moments of silence as we each became aware of the strength and fragility of our bodies. These intensely scented bath salts are rich with essential oils of pine, cypress, douglas fir, black spruce and vetiver. The result is an herbal soak that brings healing relief to the body and takes us back to the physically and emotionally therapeutic experience of a sauna with friends.