Nothing says summer quite like grilled corn. This spicy and sweet salad is the perfect way to sass up the classic.
- 4 cobs of yellow corn, husked
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tsp tabasco
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons siracha hot sauce
- Preheat your barbeque to medium-high. In the microwave, melt together butter, honey, and tabasco. Brush this mixture across corn cobs.
- Place corn on hot grill, and let cook for about 20 minutes, turning every few minutes until corn is cooked through and you've achieved a nice char on some of the kernels.
3. After corn has cooled, remove it from the cob and mix with red pepper, onion, beans, and cilantro.
4. Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, sugar, and pepper in a jar or bowl and whisk or shake to combine. Pour over corn mixture.
5. Fold in sriracha!